Sunday, January 16, 2011

800 Fans! Glam Mini-Session Give-A-Way!!!!

I have some amazing clients and fans! Thank-you all so much for your support, business, and word of mouth referrals!
I now have 800 'Likes' on my Facebook Page....that means it's time for a Mini-Session Give-A-Way!!!! Yippee!

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner (and because I LOVE doing these Sessions) this Give-A-Way is going to be for a Glam/Boudoir/or Pinup Mini-Session! All you have to do is reply below to enter! Tomorrow afternoon I will do a random drawing to choose a winner! That's it! It's as simple as that.
*Winner will have 4 days to schedule your free session or it will be voided and another winner will be chosen.

HEADS UP: Don't stop sharing my Facebook Page with all of your local friends and family! When I reach 1000 Fans I am going to do a HUGE Give-A-Way and have lots of specials that will offer amazing savings, so even if you don't win this one....your chances will be pretty awesome of winning something when I reach 1000! So, head on over to my Facebook Page right now and click on the 'Share' Button or the 'Suggest To Friends' link!!!!
;)

16 comments:

  1. love our pictures from Kristen Feldman Photography :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make this Valentines special with a Mini Session for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job...I always love to have more pictures!

    melissamcnicol AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 800 fans!!! I would love to win a pinup session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristin! My husband LOVED the pics. He saw the link and said he got all mushy! lol. I'd love to do Valentines day photo shoot with the kids to surprise him while being gone! I think he'd love it! Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love the work that you do! It would be awesome to win this shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd love to win a glam session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I wouldnt miss my chance to get this one!!! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I would love the opportunity for a session.. my hubby just returned Hm from deployment.. be nice to have pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to win the session. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds awesome i want in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to win a mini session! i just had a baby 2 months ago and just lost all my baby weight so this would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to win a Glam-Session! With Josh being gone, I don't think the couples session would do me any good! I'd be sitting by myself!! lol

    ;]

    ReplyDelete